Hello my dear reader! The end of 2019 is nearing, and some plan to buy expensive gifts for themselves or someone else - for many this is a smartphone. But many do not even guess which model or manufacturer to focus on. This article is also suitable for those who are going to buy a new gadget in the near future - it will help to make a choice, - or vice versa, it will open eyes to those who purchased the wrong model.
From the name it’s already clear what will be discussed in the article - I’ll say in advance that I treat all gadgets objectively and I will perfectly name you 10 pluses and minuses of each model and manufacturer. Why do I choose the iPhone? I will name 10 pluses, but to name 10 minuses, alas, is not possible, although I will try to do it.
So, for starters, let's look at the main advantages of the iPhone 8 Plus, which I dare to highlight:
- Powerful high-performance A11 Bionic processor, which will remain as powerful in 2020.
These characteristics are enough for the eyes to perform everyday tasks, and coupled with debugged iOS, the chip gives stunning results in permanent work!
- The 5.5-inch IPS-display Retina HD with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 and 401 pixels per inch - all this already speaks for itself. Yes, you should not discard AMOLED screens, but it is no secret that Samsung supplies Apple screens, and there are no special differences, except that for a sophisticated look, you will not notice - boldly choose Retin and move on!
- Wide-angle and telephoto cameras allow you to take not only gorgeous pictures and upload them to Instagram, but also shoot 4K video at up to 60 frames / s, so that you can later upload them to YouTube. And with a unique portrait mode, you will delight the avatar of all your friends on Vkontakte or Odnoklassniki.
- iOS 13 - I won’t even continue, everything has been said for me thousands of times. In defense of Android, I can say one thing - the developers are trying to make their mobile OS, and each release REALLY becomes much cooler than the previous one, however there is one bold, like this font, BUT it’s still Android, and it still dies a few months later, lags and annoying.
- Protection against splashes, water and dust with IP67 is more a minus than a plus, especially for the price of 8 Plus. But let's recall Xiaomi, for example, especially the latest expensive models - there I did not see a single intelligible IP68 standard, but the brand has a sufficient number of fans around the world and no one even dares to record the lack of a protection standard corresponding to the status.
- Quite a stale price tag that starts at 45,000 and, in the near future, is likely to fall even lower - not bad for a promising smartphone. By the way, Samsung S9, which is now sold at a discount for 45,990, will begin to lag with you before you pay an installment plan for it; the screen may burn out, or the next firmware will result in the inability to receive / send SMS.